Fun, flexible and the perfect size for tiny hands, your little ones can chew to their heart's content whilst getting right to the source of the pain. Matchstick Monkey's whilst textured bumps help reach and soothe the back molars easily, no fingers needed.
Our Original Teething Toys come in these fun colours!
- Matchstick Monkey helps you and your baby navigate teething together. Teething can be uncomfortable and even painful for your baby, but textured bumps help reach back molars and soothe pain directly and easily. Ergonomically designed for baby hands, your little one will love chewing on the playful Matchstick Monkey. They're a friend your little one can keep at home, or take with them wherever they go!
- FDA approved food-grade silicone
- BPA free, non-toxic and environmentally friendly
- Ergonomic design helps your baby develop motor skills from an early age
- Lightweight and easy for little hands to hold
- Flexible and gentle on little gums
- Dishwasher safe and fridge friendly
- Pre-training toothbrush to help babies and toddlers get used to brushing their teeth
- Bumps massage the gums gently
- Helps to reach and soothe back molars more easily
- Suitable for steam and cold water sterilisation
- Height: 10.5cm
Different textures to sooth sore gums
Suitable for steam & cold water sterilisation & dishwasher safe
Helps develop motor skills from an early
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Help your little one through teething with ease!
For which age range is the Original Teething Toy suitable?
All our teethers are tested from 3 months to 3 years, however we do recommend certain teethers for certain ages - for example, our Original Teething Toy from 6 months to 18 months.
How can I clean the teether best?
Our teethers are suitable for steam or cold water sterilisation or you can simply clean it in the dishwasher.
What is the teether made from? Is it BPA free?
Yes. Our teethers are made from high quality food-grade, non-toxic silicone and are BPA free.
Can I place the teether in the freezer?
All our teethers are suitable to be placed in the fridge and freezer. However, please note that the NHS in the UK does not recommend placing teethers in the freezer.
Our customers love Matchstick Monkey, here’s why...