GREEN TEETHING GIFT SET
Our perfect Teething Gift Set with all the essentials to settle your teething baby.
Our Teething Gift Sets come in these fun colours!
- Our fun, flexible Dancing Monkey Teether for babies and toddlers that helps ease teething pain and satisifies the need to chew. Our beautifully Knitted Hanging Monkey friend for you baby. The rattle in its tummy and the crinkly textured feet are perfect to keep your little one happy. Designed to comfort your baby, our gorgeous 100% organic muslins are soft and gentle on delicate skin.
Green Dancing Monkey Teether:
- Ergonomic design helps your baby develop motor skills from an early age
- A variety of different textures to soothe sore gums
- FDA approved food-grade silicone
- BPA free, non-toxic and environmentally friendly
Green Knitted Hanging Monkey:
- Velcro paws to hang Monkey from your baby's cot, pram or stroller
- Rattle in the tummy for your baby to shake
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- BPA free chewable silicone teething label
- FDA approved food-grade silicone
- Washing machine friendly up to 30ºC
- 70cm x 70cm
Delivery and Shipping Charges
- UK (UK Mainland & Northern Ireland, excl. Channel Islands) £2.50 or free for orders of minimum value £24 (allow 3-5 working days. 7-14 working days during sale)
- Rest of World £7.50 (allow 7 -14 working days)
Delivery/Shipping charges (excluding duty) and lead times are as follows, please note these are working days and do not include weekends or holidays and are not guaranteed.
We use Royal Mail for UK orders and Royal Mail for Europe & rest of world. We aim to ship your order as quickly as possible. Please allow 3-5 working days for UK orders and 7 - 14 working days for Europe & rest of world from placing order to receipt of goods. Please allow 2 - 3 days extra during sale periods.
Please note that the above is the estimate delivery time. Once Matchstick Monkey has handed your parcel over to Royal Mail, we have no influence over how long it will take to deliver it to you. Please note that a refund is only available once the recipient received the item and it has been returned to the Matchstick Monkey Team.
If you think that there might be an issue, please contact our Customer Service Team. They will be happy to contact Royal Mail for you and talk you through the next steps.
All deliveries are subject to stock availability and authorisation of your payment.
Once orders are placed, you will receive an order confirmation by email.
Once your order is dispatched you will receive another email confirming that your order is on its way.
Orders placed can only be shipped to one delivery address. Orders cannot be split to be send to different delivery addresses.
We offer an international delivery service on all orders.
Please note that the recipient will be responsible for any import duties, clearance fees and any other additional charges. We operate on a DDU basis (Delivery Duty Unpaid). This means the recipient should be liable for any local sales taxes or import duties which may be charged on the purchase. Sometimes goods may be subject to delays, due to customs or weather.
The customer is also responsible for providing any information required by customs to ensure the goods are cleared. Matchstick Monkey cannot be held responsible should local customs authorities wish to confiscate any items or charge any import duty.
Prices shown are in UK Pounds sterling and are inclusive of VAT at 20%. Orders delivered within the European Union will be inclusive of VAT.
As stated above, please note that we are unable to refund any duty paid on items returned to us either faulty or unsuitable as this is a contract between the purchaser and own country Customs & Excise.
At Matchstick Monkey, customer satisfaction is our top priority, where we handle each query on an individual basis to ensure we give you the best response. We do hope that you are 100% delighted with your order; however, if you are not satisfied with your goods we will happily offer you a refund.
In order to receive a full refund, the goods must be unused and in perfect condition, with all the labels and seals unbroken on the original packing. Please see the returns procedure below:
We will be happy to make an exchange for another product of the same class providing that they are unused, with all seals unbroken and that they are packaged securely. Exchanges will be sent free of charge. Any further exchanges will incur postal costs. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to exchange your product.
- We suggest that you send the item(s) via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery (for UK mainland deliveries). We regret that we are unable to offer a refund on returned shipping costs.
For return goods, please be advised that you must return them within 14 days of the initial receipt of your order. Please complete clearly your returns form.
We can only issue refunds on items that are shipped back to us within 14 days of receipt.
All successfully returned items will only be credited to the account used to originally purchase the items(s). We are also unable to refund any shipping charges.
Please note that we are unable to refund any duty paid on the items returned to us either faulty or unsuitable as this is a contract between the purchaser and own country Customs & Excise.
Please note that all items being returned from outside the UK will need to add the following before our warehouse address to avoid items being held at customs:
‘GOODS FROM THE UK BEING RETURNED FOR EXCHANGE’
Unit 4 – Matchstick Monkey
Haslemere Business Centre
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Help your little one through teething with ease!
Our customers love Matchstick Monkey, here’s why...
Ms. V. M. Nichol
Ms. V. M. Nichol
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £4.99 with what's this?