PURPLE MONKEY TEETHER
Fun and flexible, your little ones can chew to their heart's content whilst soothing their sore gums. BioCote® Antimicrobial Technology helps keep germs at bay, whilst textured bumps get teething products straight to the source of the pain, no fingers needed.
Our Monkey Teethers come in these fun colours!
- Our Monkey Teether helps make teething simple for you and your baby. Textured bumps get teething products to the source of pain quickly and easily. Ergonomically designed to help develop motor skills, your little one will love chewing on this playful Monkey night and day. They're a friend your little one can keep at home, or take with them wherever they go!
- Added BioCote® Antimicrobial Technology reducing microbes on the surface of the product making it more hygienic and cleaner than any other teether
- FDA approved food-grade silicone
- BPA free non-toxic and environmentally friendly
- Ergonomic design helps your baby to develop motor skills from an early age
- Lightweight and easy for little hands to hold
- Flexible and gentle on little gums
- Dishwasher safe and fridge friendly
- Pre-training toothbrush to help babies and toddlers get used to brushing their teeth
- Bumps massage the gums gently
- Helps you apply teething medication safely and hygienically, even to hard to reach molars
- Suitable for steam and cold water sterilisation
- Comes in reusable carry case packaging for storage
- Height: 11cm
We use Royal Mail for UK orders and Royal Mail for Europe & rest of world. We aim to ship your order as quickly as possible. Please allow 3-5 working days for UK orders and 7 - 14 working days for Europe & rest of world from placing order to receipt of goods. Please allow 2 - 3 days extra during sale periods.
All deliveries are subject to stock availability and authorisation of your payment.
Once orders are placed, you will receive an order confirmation by email.
Once your order is dispatched you will receive another email confirming that your order is on its way.
We offer an international delivery service on all orders.
Please note that the recipient will be responsible for any import duties, clearance fees and any other additional charges. We operate on a DDU basis (Delivery Duty Unpaid). This means the recipient should be liable for any local sales taxes or import duties which may be charged on the purchase. Sometimes goods may be subject to delays, due to customs or weather.
The customer is also responsible for providing any information required by customs to ensure the goods are cleared. Matchstick Monkey cannot be held responsible should local customs authorities wish to confiscate any items or charge any import duty.
More information can be found in the link in our footer!
A fun & stylish hygienic way to apply teething products
Suitable for steam & cold water sterilisation & dishwasher safe
Helps develop motor skills from an early age
Contains BioCote Antimicrobial Technology Our Monkey Teethers come in these fun colours! SHOP NOW
Teething Product Applicator
Avoid gel slipping off your finger before it's applied. Our Monkey teethers help ease your baby's pain by getting teething products right to the source of the discomfort. Simply pop the gel, oil or granules onto the textured bumps on the back of the head to keep it in place until your baby chews down on the right spot.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Help your little one through teething with ease!
What is BioCote?
BioCote is an Antimicrobial Technology which is mixed in with the silicone during manufacturing and prevents the growth and spreading of bacteria and viruses on the surface of the product. It makes our teethers hygienically cleaner than any other product on the market. It is not just a coating, which can wear off, but it lasts for the entire time your little one is using the teether!
Can I apply teething products with the Monkey Teether?
Yes, the textured bumps keep teething gel in place and get products right to the source of the pain without being nipped by tiny teeth. They're great at reaching the hard to reach backgums and the Original Teething Toy and Animal Teethers are also great to apply teething gels!
For which age range is the Monkey Teether suitable?
All our teethers are tested from 3 months to 3 years, however we do recommend certainh teethers for certain ages - for example, our Monkey Teether from 6 months to 18 months.
What are our teethers made from? Are they BPA free?
Yes. Our teethers are made from high quality food-grade, non-toxic silicone and are BPA free.
How can I clean the teether best?
Our teethers are suitable for steam or cold water sterilisation or you can simply clean it in the dishwasher.
Our customers love Matchstick Monkey, here’s why...