ORANGE DANCING MONKEY TEETHER
A fun, flexible teether for babies and toddlers that helps ease teething pain and satisfies the need to chew. As well as helping your little one develop motor skills, they'll find the varied textures irresistible.
Our Dancing Monkey Teethers come in these fun colours!
- Help your little one get to grips with teething with Dancing Monkey. This flexible, chewable multi-textured teether helps soothe sore gums and keep babies happy and calm. Big enough for toddlers, and small enough to take with you wherever you go.
- FDA approved food-grade silicone
- BPA free and non-toxic silicone
- Ergonomic design helps your baby develop motor skills from an early age
- A variety of different textures to soothe sore gums
- Bumps that massage the gums independently
- Ergonomic design to develop motor skills
- Flexible and gentle on little gums
- Dishwasher safe and fridge safe
- Bigger in size, so it's easy for toddlers to hold and chew on
- Suitable for steam and cold water sterilisation
- Height: 14cm
Different textures to sooth sore gums
Suitable for steam & cold water sterilisation & dishwasher safe
Helps develop motor skills from an early age
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Help your little one through teething with ease!
For which age ranges are our different teethers suitable?
All our teethers are tested from 3 months to 3 years, however we do recommend certain teethers for certain ages - for example, our Dancing Monkey is perfect for toddlers. Have a look at our teether collection page for more information,
What are our teethers made from? Are they BPA free?
Yes. Our teethers are made from high quality food-grade, non-toxic silicone and are BPA free.
Can I place the teether in the freezer?
All our teethers are suitable to be placed in the fridge and freezer. However, please note that the NHS in the UK does not recommend placing teethers in the freezer.
How long should I use my teether for?
You can use your teether for the entire time your child is teething. Just make sure you give it a regular clean.
Can I reuse my teether for my second child?
No. We don't recommend reusing your teether for another child.
Our customers love Matchstick Monkey, here’s why...