YELLOW MINI MONKEY TEETHER
A fun and flexible textured teether that's perfect for very young babies. The BioCote® Antimicrobial Technology helps keep germs at bay, whilst the textured bumps gently massage your baby's gums to relieve pain. Cute and compact, Mini Monkey is perfect for keeping in your baby bag when you're on the go.
Our Mini Monkey Teethers come in these fun colours!
- Helping you and your baby tackle teething together, our Mini Monkey Teether gently massages your baby's gums where they need it most. Easy for even the smallest babies to hold, your little one will love chewing this flexible textured teether night and day. Babies love the colours, textures and shape of Mini Monkey. The BioCote® Antimicrobial Technology makes it easier to keep fresh and clean, so they're perfect for travelling too!
- Added BioCote® Antimicrobial Technology throughout reducing microbes on the surface of the product, making it more hygienic and cleaner than any other teether
- BPA free, non-toxic and environmentally friendly
- Lightweight and easy for little hands to hold, helping to develop motor skills from an early age
- Dishwasher safe and fridge friendly
- Flexible and gentle on little gums
- Different texture to soothe sore and irritated gums
- Suitable for steam and cold water sterilisation- Bumps massage the gums gently
- Height: 10.5cm
We use Royal Mail for UK orders and Royal Mail for Europe & rest of world. We aim to ship your order as quickly as possible. Please allow 3-5 working days for UK orders and 7 - 14 working days for Europe & rest of world from placing order to receipt of goods. Please allow 2 - 3 days extra during sale periods.
All deliveries are subject to stock availability and authorisation of your payment.
Once orders are placed, you will receive an order confirmation by email.
Once your order is dispatched you will receive another email confirming that your order is on its way.
We offer an international delivery service on all orders.
Please note that the recipient will be responsible for any import duties, clearance fees and any other additional charges. We operate on a DDU basis (Delivery Duty Unpaid). This means the recipient should be liable for any local sales taxes or import duties which may be charged on the purchase. Sometimes goods may be subject to delays, due to customs or weather.
The customer is also responsible for providing any information required by customs to ensure the goods are cleared. Matchstick Monkey cannot be held responsible should local customs authorities wish to confiscate any items or charge any import duty.
More information can be found in the link in our footer!
Different textures to sooth sore gums
Suitable for steam & cold water sterilisation & dishwasher safe
Helps develop motor skills from an early age
Contains BioCote Antimicrobial Technology
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Help your little one through teething with ease!
What is BioCote?
BioCote is an Antimicrobial Technology which is mixed in with the silicone during manufacturing and prevents the growth and spreading of bacteria and viruses on the surface of the product. It makes our teethers hygienically cleaner than any other product on the market. It is not just a coating, which can wear off, but it lasts for the entire time your little one is using the teether!
For which age ranges is our Mini Monkey Teether suitable?
All our teethers are tested from 3 months to 3 years, however we do recommend our Mini Monkey for very young babies. Have a look at our teether collection page for more information.
What are our teethers made from? Are they BPA free?
Yes. Our teethers are made from high quality food-grade, non-toxic silicone and are BPA free.
How long should I use my teether for?
You can use your teether for the entire time your child is teething. Just make sure you give it a regular clean.
Can I place the teether in the freezer?
All our teethers are suitable to be placed in the fridge and freezer. However, please note that the NHS in the UK does not recommend placing teethers in the freezer.
Our customers love Matchstick Monkey, here’s why...